Welcome to Compliance for Schools Ltd, a bespoke set of services for schools being offered by Ellen Osborne. Building on many years of experience working with schools to ensure compliance with legislation around key areas that are inspected during regulatory visits.
2021 Briefing Sessions
2021 briefings have been arranged for the following dates, Covid-19 restrictions permitting:
15th September 2021 – AM Registration from 09.15am for 09.45am start St Barnabas Church – Erdington
23rd September 2021 – AM Registration from 09.15 am for 09.45am start St Barnabas Church – Erdington
29th September 2021 – AM Registration from 09.15 am for 09.45am start St Barnabas Church – Erdington
05th October 2021 – AM Registration from 09.00 start 09.30am Tally Ho Conference Centre – Selly Oak
05th October 2021 – PM Registration from12.30 start 1pm Tally Ho Conference Centre – Selly Oak
07th October 2021 – AM Registration from 09.00 start 09.30 Tally Ho Conference Centre – Selly Oak
Please contact Ellen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Some sessions have limited availability.
2019 Briefing Sessions Feedback
Thank you to all who attended the 2019 sessions, your feedback is invaluable to preparing for preparing future training.
Please see a sample of some of the feedback received from the 2019 sessions:
- Thank you – so useful to learn from your experience and expertise from a Deputy Head – Primary Academy
- Very thorough presentation, thank you. Updates on findings from Ofsted, very useful from a Head Teacher – Primary School.
- Fantastic course and so many ideas to improve practice from a School Business Manager – Primary School
- Thank you, Ellen, informative, well planned and delivered eloquently. Your knowledge of this subject is amazing from a School Business Manager – Primary School
- Really enjoyed the briefing as always Ellen is so knowledgeable and reassuring when explaining all the new procedures from a School Bursar – Primary Academy
- Ellen, as ever highly informative, relevant and vital, thank you from an Executive Head Teacher – Federated Nurseries.