Welcome to Compliance for Schools, a bespoke set of services for schools being offered by Ellen Osborne. Building on many years of experience working with schools to ensure compliance with legislation around key areas that are inspected during regulatory visits.
2019 Briefing Sessions
Thank you to all who attended the 2019 sessions, your feedback is invaluable to preparing for preparing future training.
Please see a sample of some of the feedback received from the 2019 sessions:
- Thank you – so useful to learn from your experience and expertise from a Deputy Head – Primary Academy
- Very thorough presentation, thank you. Updates on findings from Ofsted, very useful from a Head Teacher – Primary School.
- Fantastic course and so many ideas to improve practice from a School Business Manager – Primary School
- Thank you, Ellen, informative, well planned and delivered eloquently. Your knowledge of this subject is amazing from a School Business Manager – Primary School
- Really enjoyed the briefing as always Ellen is so knowledgeable and reassuring when explaining all the new procedures from a School Bursar – Primary Academy
- Ellen, as ever highly informative, relevant and vital, thank you from an Executive Head Teacher – Federated Nurseries.