• Twenty years of local government experience within the education sector.
• Extensive knowledge of recruitment and pre-employment practices within schools.
• Successfully worked with more than 300 schools over 10 years to ensure recruitment and Single Central Record compliance with Ofsted, Home Office and Audit.
• Provided bespoke advice around complex recruitment issues.
• Experienced in training senior leaders and governors in recruitment best practice and how to internally audit recruitment processes
• Delivered numerous briefing sessions around statutory guidance for compliance to large audiences.
• Regularly invited as guest speaker at conferences and workshops
• Qualified Work Place Mediator since 2001. Having dealt with both simple and complex cases, working with various categories of employees, from senior leaders to administration. I comply with the comply with the European Code of Conduct for Mediators